Intellectual Property Policy
Kichimall strictly respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. We hold zero tolerance and will take measures against any infringement and/or forged of intellectual property. Any form of unauthorized copying, transmission, or alteration is prohibited. If any listing is found to breach Kichimall’s policy, we will not hesitate and will be taking measures immediately.
Kichimall often reviews listings to avoid any possible intellectual property infringement. However, due to the high number of listings by sellers and providers, we are unable to identify all intellectual property infringements. Therefore, we urge our customers or intellectual property rights holders to work together and provide a better shopping experience for everyone. By any chance, if your intellectual property right has been infringed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Examples of Infringement
- Copyright Infringement: Unauthorized use of original content or photos created by others. In other words, you need to have permission and not stealing others’ copyright works.
- Trademark Infringement: Unauthorized use of a trademark or service mark.
- Patent infringement: Unauthorized use of others’ granted patent (e.g. utility patent or design patent).
Please contact us immediately at email@example.com if:
- You identify any possible infringements as mentioned above.
- Your intellectual property right has been infringed.
- Other activities that violate Intellectual Property Law.
Actions we may take against:
- Remove infringed listing from the Site.
- Stern warning to infringed sellers.
- Terminate the account of infringed sellers immediately despite being warned.
Last updated: 01/12/2020